By Paul Cornell
Realize find out how to use Microsoft Excel and different Microsoft workplace instruments to entry and research the knowledge in spreadsheets, databases, and transaction processing platforms for greater company determination making.
Read or Download Accessing and Analyzing Data With Microsoft Excel PDF
Best database storage & design books
Observe how one can use Microsoft Excel and different Microsoft workplace instruments to entry and research the knowledge in spreadsheets, databases, and transaction processing structures for greater company determination making.
One of many program components of knowledge mining is the realm huge net (WWW or Web), which serves as an incredible, commonly dispensed, worldwide info carrier for each type of details corresponding to information, ads, client info, monetary administration, schooling, executive, e-commerce, well-being providers, and plenty of different info providers.
A multimedia method wishes a mechanism to speak with its atmosphere, the net, consumers, and functions. MPEG-7 offers a customary metadata structure for worldwide verbal exchange, yet lacks the framework to enable many of the avid gamers in a process engage. MPEG-21 closes this hole via developing an infrastructure for a disbursed multimedia framework, making an allowance for the construction, amendment, viewing, and conversation of electronic goods between all individuals inside of an MPEG-21 contract.
The start-to-finish consultant to virtualizing business-critical SQL Server databases on VMware vSphere 5By virtualizing business-critical databases, businesses can force way more price from present IT infrastructure. yet squeezing greatest functionality out of a virtualized database example is an artwork up to a technological know-how.
- Beginning Rails: From Novice to Professional
- Windows 2000 Administration in a Nutshell : A Desktop Quick Reference
- Date on Database: Writings 2000-2006
- Apache Essentials: Install, Configure, Maintain
- Microsoft Office Groove 2007 Step by Step
- Fast SOA: The way to use native XML technology to achieve Service Oriented Architecture governance, scalability, and performance (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems)
Extra info for Accessing and Analyzing Data With Microsoft Excel
On the wizard’s first screen, select a data source and then click Next. 5. Depending on the type of data source you want to connect to, follow the steps to specify connection properties. For example, if you are connecting to a Microsoft SQL Server 2000 database, you are asked to provide a database logon name and password, a database name, and a data table or data view name. 6. After you have specified the connection properties, click Finish. The Select Data Source dialog box reappears. 7. Click the data source connection file, click Open, and then follow the on-screen directions to finish importing the data.
5. In the Chart Type list, select Line–Column On 2 Axes. 6. Click the Next button three times. 7. Click the As New Sheet option, and then click Finish. Compare your results to Figure 3-13. 46 Chapter 3: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Excel Chapter 3: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Excel 47 Figure 3-13: Comparing number of nights booked to room service charges. Is there a strong month-to-month correlation between the number of nights that customer Abercrombie books and how much room service charges are for those nights?
Inserting a chart into a spreadsheet is a relatively straightforward process. However, customizing and working with the various chart types may take a little getting used to. To insert a chart into a spreadsheet, select the cells containing the data values that you want to include in your chart, click the Chart Wizard button on the Standard toolbar, and then provide the chart settings as requested by the Chart Wizard. Your Turn In this exercise, you want to see whether your data shows any month-to- month correlation between the number of nights that customer Abercrombie books and how much room service charges are for those nights.
Accessing and Analyzing Data With Microsoft Excel by Paul Cornell