The Traveller manages to feel both spacious and cosy at the same time. Located under the exposed oak beams of the western wing of the house, with raunchy Jack Vetriano prints and a neon sign set against a wallpaper collage of 1960s Indian newspapers, a King size Victorian hospital bed, Anglepoise lights and a wonderfully faded leather club chair.
The bathroom has sparkling Victorian chrome fittings and a wine themed wooden bath panel. (Sleeps 2).
- Kingsize ‘vintage iron’ bed
- Handcrafted cashmere sprung mattress
- White Company bed linen. Dressing gowns and slippers
- Complimentary Nespresso coffee & organic teas by Joe’s Tea
- Complimentary mineral water
- Ensuite bathroom with full size bath and over-head shower
- Complimentary products by Bramley
- Complimentary wireless internet access
Children: charged at 10€ per night (charged separately, on arrival) – this includes continental buffet breakfast only. Kids menu extra.
- Guests: 2
- Amenities: Full Size Bath, Hair Dryer, Heated Towel Rail, Shower
- View: Trees and Sky
- Size: 35m²
- Bed Type: King Size Double
- Categories: King Size Double
Prices start at: €304 for 2 nights