The largest of our rooms, the name was given for the dreamy garden view. Chinoise wallpaper hangs behind a Super-King bed with a huge bamboo headboard. This room has shots of colour amongst a peaceful garden theme. The iconic ‘Miss Wong’ hangs knowingly above a marble fireplace and a vintage cane chair close by is the perfect spot to read in the afternoon. The bathroom has a roll top bath with a view, unique metre long sink and sparkling traditional fittings. The classic black and white tiled floor sit stylishly against pale pink tiles, trellis wallpaper and vintage 1920’s nude artwork. A room for those with an appetite for style and elegance.
- Super Kingsize bed
- White Company bed linen. Dressing gowns and slippers
- Complimentary Nespresso coffee & organic teas by Joe’s Tea
- Complimentary wine from neighbouring vineyard & mineral water
- Ensuite bathroom with free standing bath and over-head shower
- Complimentary products by Bramley
- Complimentary wireless internet access
Children: charged at 10€ per night (charged separately, on arrival) – this includes continental buffet breakfast only. Kids menu extra.
- Guests: 2
- Amenities: Full Size Bath, Hair Dryer, Heated Towel Rail, Shower, Wardrobe with Coathangers
- View: Garden, Pond..
- Size: 35m²